Grea Deal package tour 49 Lan OngStay between 28/08/2014 - 31/12/2014
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam – Arrival to Hanoi (D)
Greetings at the airport and private car transfer to hotel. Check-in time at hotel is at 14:00 PM.
Free at own leisure.
Welcome dinner will be served at Hotel's Restaurant.
Overnight at Church Boutique Hotel 49 Lan Ong with Superior double/twin (free upgrade to
Deluxe if available).
Day 2 - Hanoi - Mai Chau (L, D)
07:30 – 08:00AM: After breakfast, check out at hotel and tour guide picks you up.Depart Hanoi
early morning for a 3.5 hour drive to Mai Chau located 150 km northwest of Hanoi. Just an hour
beyond Hanoi, after Hoa Binh Town, the road weaves through mountains, fertile valleys and
Arrive in the picturesque Mai Chau Valley surrounded by spectacular karst rock formations and
rice paddies. After lunch, spend the afternoon exploring the idyllic natural surroundings and visit
the extraordinary Mo Luong (Soldier) Cave.
This evening enjoy a traditional Thai performance of music and dance. The Thai ethnic group
has inhabited this area for centuries and much of their lifestyle and traditions have remained
unchanged over the years.
Stay overnight in a traditional stilt-house* of the Thai people, an incredibly enriching experience
in which you can learn about this fascinating culture first hand. (The home stay accommodation
consists of comfortable curtained-off sleeping areas in one long room; all bedding and mosquito
nets are provided).
Overnight in Mai Chau
Day 3 - Mai Chau - Hanoi - Departure (B, L)
Start this morning with a light trek 2- 4 hours through one or some other villages in the Mai
Chau Valley. After lunch in Mai Chau, begin the journey back to Hanoi. Along the way, be sure
to have your camera ready for when you reach the top of the Mai Chau Valley itself, the views
are superb. Continue the drive and reach Hanoi late this afternoon. And Check in at Church
Boutique Hotel Hang Trong.
* The Mai Chau Lodge option consists of hotel style rooms and is not a stilt house.
** If you are in Mai Chau on a Sunday you can catch the weekly market in the village of Xa
Linh which is home of the Green Hmong hill tribe. Note this is an optional extra, ask your travel
consultant for further details.
Day 4: After breakfast, check out at our hotel and drop off to the airport by private car at hotel.
Finish tour in Hanoi.
Price: 179usd/pax from 2 pax. Single: 240usd/pax.
Our services include:
• 2 Night at Church Boutique Hotel 49 Lan Ong with Superior room (free upgrade to deluxe
room if available).
• Transfer to the airport 2 ways by private car. (Free one way drop off to the airport).
• Welcome dinner will be served at Hotel's Restaurant.
• Accommodation in a traditional stilt house (private sleeping area per group) or hotel
accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room at the Mai Chau Lodge with
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
• English or French speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements
• Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
• Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
• Other meals than mentioned
• Other services than mentioned
• International and domestic Flights
• Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
• Tips, Travel insurance
More details :
- » Grea Deal package tour 49 Lan Ong (Stay between 28/08/2014 - 31/12/2014)
- » Summer Promotion 2014 at Church Boutique Hotel- 49 Lan Ong (Stay between 28/08/2014 - 31/12/2014)
- » Church Boutique Hotel-49 Lan Ong- Emeraude Cruise Package (Stay between 28/08/2014 - 31/12/2014)
Special DealsView all
Church Boutique Hotels Church 9 Nha ThoEmail your booking request to email@example.com to ...
Church Boutique Hotels Church 21 Hang CaEmail your booking request to firstname.lastname@example.org ...
Church Boutique Hotels Church 58 Hang GaiDay 1: Welcome to Vietnam – Arrival to Hanoi ...
Church Boutique Hotels Church 49 Lan OngDay 1: Welcome to Vietnam – Arrival to Hanoi ...